


Its true what we're told in the Book Of Mormon. Just when you start to get complacent and think all is well ......they attack! We probably let down our guard. Having to much fun, not doing the day to day important things, not keeping a look out. Maybe even welcoming in the enemy. Thinking they were cute.....letting them get close. Before we knew it they had control. Matt our soldier in the family came prepared. His laser pellet gun came in handy. When he and his brother weren't shooting each other in the butt. We had the enemy running scared...by Sunday no one was safe. Even Dayna was ready to shot anything moving. Joel thought Grandma was out to kill. David thought we were all a bunch of red necks. I knew it had to stop......I threw up the white flag and surrendered. They could have it all. Every last Marshmallow Mate. But don't even think about the Milky Ways you might take one of our strong holds but I'll never give up the chocolate!!

No comments:
Post a Comment