Saturday, January 17, 2009






So after Kristen finally updated her post I have no excuses...thanks alot!! Now I have to....ahhh. I had a great holiday season. Got to see all my kids and spend at least a night or two together. Though never long enough I will try to pretend I am satisfied. As usual the season was mostly about the food and my new jeans are telling the story pretty well. Okay its the middle of January and nothing has changed. I am using my usual excuses... winter time blues, just finishing off things and I miss my family. I really believe there should be a grace period for this God forsaken time of the year...but alas my begging has not made it come to fruition. Speaking of God forsaken....yes we were. We are now in the middle of a inversion. If you don't know what that is let me share. No sun, butt cold, foggy looking and as Jen says the air is "moist". But bless her heart this week she called and shared that it was 85 degrees in LA....oh you better not get w/ in arms reach!!

With that said thanks Matt, Dayna and adorable Joe and Em for a wonderful Christmas. We will miss Colorado as I know you will....though wintering in New Mexico is looking good...Hmmm your Mother for 2 months...how much did you say you missed me?

Jen, David and Lex the weeks go to fast...so I'll have to pay back by coming to that weather you flaunt at me! Though I learned this holiday season just how creative and like her mother Jennifer is...oh I know how that just sends shivers down your spine...Ha Ha and David I won't even begin to discuss the terror it sends your way.

David and Kristen we missed you for the whole of the holiday but thank heaven we get you now and then. i am now addicted to cards and not sure whether to blame you both or Grandma Clarke I am found most of these God forsaken nights playing solitaire!!

No comments: