Monday, November 24, 2008

Where is Dayna?

That is the big question. I do realize that that I suck at singing. But hay on your birthday you just need to put up w/ me. It's all done in love....definetly not talent. I'm not sure if Natt(typing error meant to read Matt... though Natt would be a better story) wisked her away for a romantic birthday. But hay break away from well what ever people do on romantic weekends and at least pick up the phone and let us sing our little hearts out. I'm sure after hearing Grandma and Grandpa's (plural) rendition's it was easy to use the excuses we all do...my phone was on vibrate....my battery died....I must have left it at_______ you fill in the blank. But hay give a poor Mom a break I want to sing out my love to you on this one day of the year that is all about you. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYNA DEAR HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR IF I HAD ONE WISH THAN IT WOULD BE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME.....I know you can hear my voice..............

1 comment:

dayna said...

so i know matt got a text from brian last night, but truly my phone hasn't rung...my family all called last night, but my phone doesn't show any other calls....leave it to verizon to just block your number:)---i wonder what you did to make them mad? hee hee. i love ya and thank you thank you for the rotary--they always make me nervous, but i can tell i will love the safety features on this one.