Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Election Day 2008
And thank goodness!! By tomorrow it will be over. It has been a source of contention for months in our happy little home. We have been split in two...parties that is. Yes I voted republican for no other reason than I figured to follow my core values. Brian a Donkey....do I need to say more? Please don't get me wrong, I don't like McCain or his running mate. I spent a lot of time trying to find pure truth through all the propaganda. All I know is when I spend money on my credit card I get the bill in the mail at some point and Robin hood was Kevin Costner in tights. We need a 3rd party bad. What ever I wake up too I just gotta believe the Pres. elect looks in the mirror and says "crap I got the job...now what?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment