Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wow you're old




Wait a minute, that means I'm way old. Today is my 1st born's birthday. Twenty nine years ago today our little Matthew came in to the world. From the beginning he had the need to freak his Mother out. I think showing up a few months early was just his way of letting us know who was in charge. You'd think I'd learn. He is usually teasing me but needless to say he usually gets the reaction he enjoys. He really hasn't changed....OK he's added a few muscles to his body and his brain. He is tender, obedient (but just like his mama likes to kick a bit along the way), generous,sensitive and likes the last word! Hm where did he get that from? Happy Birthday Matthew Lee! Hope you know how much I love and respect you....though you are a Husband, Father and well respected military man you will always be my baby!

2 comments:

Grandma B said...

What wonderful pictures of Matt. I keep family scrapbooks but didn't have any of Matt when he was young, now I do. I had bugging Dayna for a picture of Matt in his military dress, and guess what, I now have one. I have sooooo much fun keeping my scrapbooks...love every picture. Luckily, I can print them right off people's blog sites....

We have decided we are going to N.M. to visit Matt and Dayna as soon as they become settled after their move. I lived in Texas, so would like to retrace some of my younger steps. We are looking at going sometime in May, before it becomes too warm.

Please visit my blog if and when....AND

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HEALTHY 2009 !

Grandma Biggs

Grandma B said...

P.S. The baby I am holding is little Emme. The picture was taken at your home the day she was named.

Got to thinking that maybe you thought I was a "stalker" or something. Tee Hee