
Today after 3 weeks of being in pain w/ every step I hang up my running shoes. OK you know me better than that. I mean for one week. Brian had the guts today to sit me down and try to see logic. I know your are either laughing at him or praying for his safety. I suggest you continue or start the prayers. It has been a tough year for me w/ injuries. I'm sure my diligence is a strength and a curse. But after hobbling way behind the girls this morning I have to admit.....it's just not working for me. So I will try the alternative completely staying off it.....AHHHHH. The girls and I spoke this morning about old age. We decided instead of ending up in "the home" we would live in a house together and have a nurse come in once a week. We will find funny hats to wear.Well Susan said she won't wear one. But we told her that her mind would be gone so she won't know. I'm so grateful the morning ended that way.... look what fun I have to look forward to...just a little sooner than I thought!

1 comment:
you didn't tell me this! I think you should start thinking about trying to Wii... may make you feel better... it's just not healthy to try and hold it in so long!
Post a Comment