Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am an olympian


well at least in my own mind! I sit on my butt from 7pm to midnight every night watching the Beijing games. I'm an addict. I have taken things very personally as they under score my girls in gymnastics. I bite every one of my finger nails as my boy Phelps swims for yet another gold. I take pride as if I had something to do w/ his amazing ability. If you really think about it we are related distantly! I feel a strong bond w/ my sister Torres. She gives me hope...false as it might be....that I am as fit as a 20yr old. Of course every time I take a needed nourishment break (hay it takes a lot of calories to expend such energy!) my body kicks me back to reality. What will I do in a week when the games are over??? Maybe I'll start training 2012 is just around the corner.

No comments: