Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lets Ponder...

Today in Sunday school we discussed the spirit world. The lay over before our final destination. The Atonement, of course it being the central part of everything. But as usual somewhere along the course of class my mind started to drift off course and ponder important questions.
If my Mom was my sister before I came here then who did I look like? After I leave here will I look like Sheri prime post earth life or back to somebody (name not known) that was me before I came here? If we are going to be staying in a gated community until judgement will I feel closed in? Who was that man on the back row that left in the middle of the meeting?
Don't ask I don't get it either and please don't share any doctrine w/ me....my mind can't handle anymore pondering!

No comments: