Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello I have a life....

Nag, nag, nag! Where does she get it from? You'd think that I sit around all day doing exactly what I want to do w/out any responsibility. I must meet my friends at 6:30am where we dutifully discuss all that's wrong w/ the world and our knowledge on how to make it right! Then there is breakfast on the patio which requires gathering it from the kitchen. The pots must be watered....if not me, who? I could go on and on but it just exhausts me to think about.


On top of my frantic life I adopted a new pet. We already have Harley the very needy big yellow Lab. But when I heard this one requires no attention I thought that's the pet for me. They always tell you that just to get it home. Then when you are already attached the truth comes out. At first its once it feels at home you can put it in the fridge for up to 18 months w/out feeding it and it will live and be happy. Oh no! If you want it really happy and healthy every 2 days it needs to be fed. Also it multiplies......every time you feed it, it doubles. I can't just kill it's twin by putting it down the toilet or garbage disposal (I do have a heart!) So 2 choices wrap it nicely and adopt the offspring to some unsuspecting sucker or eat it! The latter being what I'm ashamed to say I've succumbed to ....3-4 days a week until I can truthfully say I'm addicted. Once you acquire a taste its hard to ever go back. I haven't named it yet any ideas?? I'll post a picture so my family will know whats taken over my affections........Hmmm who's the golden child now?




3 comments:

Jenn said...

you are so funny. truth be told, I really thought you had another pet. I was feeling very left out of the loop since I'd heard nothing of it!! Lucky for you, this time you wont have to face my wrath :)
okay, now I need a new one....

Jenn said...

Hello... I DON'T have a life!!!

dayna said...

oh yummy...can i have the twin?